The Fuller Athletic Center
Built in 2002, the beautiful and impressive Fuller Athletic Center is home to:
• The Searle Gymnasium - featuring two hardwood floor basketball courts, two volleyball courts with the capability for four, and a multi-level indoor climbing wall.
• The Rothman Fitness Room - including Life Fitness, weight machines, free weights and a variety of cardiovascular machines.
• The Angier Squash Pavilion - four international squash courts with a large extended viewing area.
The Walker Multi-Purpose Room
Built for aerobic, dance, and yoga classes, as well as video viewing
• Athletic Director and Athletic Trainer offices
• Locker rooms and shower facilities for students and faculty
• Visiting team hospitality room
• Equipment storage areas
• Newly renovated Molder Field and smaller training area for soccer
• 1 field hockey and lacrosse field
• 2 softball fields
• 7 outdoor tennis courts
Kathrine Cosgrove Netto Tennis Courts
• 3.1 mile cross country course
• Extensive hiking and cross-country ski trails