Due to the inclement weather this weekend, icy conditions predicted overnight and tomorrow morning and road conditions surrounding the campus, Westover will follow a virtual school day schedule for Monday, January 21, 2019. Students do not need to report to campus. A Virtual School Day is not a day off from commitments, but rather a day in which students continue their studies from anywhere
Virtual School Day schedule (for courses meeting synchronously)
9-9:55 1st period
10-10:55 2nd period
11-11:55 3rd period
12:30-1:25 4th period
1:30-2:25 5th period
If your home is without power, or another disruption occurs to a family, parents should contact the academic office and students will work with faculty to make appropriate accommodations.
- Regular study hall tomorrow (Monday) night.
- No required afternoon activities tomorrow (Monday).
- The Dining Hall will be open. Continental breakfast will be open from 8:30 am to 9:30 am. Lunch will be open from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Dinner will be open from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- The Health Center will be open from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Students who typically receive medications in the morning should report to the Dean of Students office after 8:00 am.
- The MLK Chapel scheduled for 2:55 pm is canceled.
If you have questions or concerns regarding student life, please contact Meg Eggert, Dean of Students, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the academic day and the virtual school day, please contact the Academic Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please stay safe tomorrow!